Monday, January 23, 2012

Miss.Walters- Minnie

I worked for Miss.Walters. She was a last choice ya see, I had got a reputation around town for my sass-mouth and she was the only what that would take me. The only reason she took me was cause of my cooking. Even though she likes my cookin it's a good thing she deaf as a bat cause I've said some snappy things ta that woman and she wouldn't like . Even if she heard a snippit of what I said, she'd get over it as soon as onea my Chocolate Pies come outta the oven.
I'm famous for them. Her daughter, Mrs.Hilly wanted me for my cookin and she wanted. My. Pie.
One day she came over to Mrs.Walters house. It was stormin hard, like we were in a hurricane in the middle of Mississippi. The power went out it was hotter then Hades.
The two ladies were sittin at the table fannin them selves, sippin ice tea when I felt it.

I needed to go to the bathroom, and FAST.
But mine, which was sittin outside, was soaking wet and in the middle of a downpour.

Miss.Walters saw where I was lookin and told me to go ahead and use the guest bathroom.
Mrs.Hilly pitched a fit, sayin I could get a little wet, it's just rain.
I smiled real nice and said I was just gonna go get some more iced tea. I quickly slipped away and headed to the bathroom. I slipped in and got ready to go when I heard a loud knock and Mrs.Holly's brash voice through the door; "Minnie! Are you in there? Dont you DARE sit on that toilet!"
I had to go but I stood up and replied " Yes, Ma'am I'm in here!" and flushed the toilet.
"MINNY YOUR FIRED!" came through the door. I grabbed my purse and walked out the door.
-Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment